2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBullfinch Way, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
- Modern detached bungalow
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with fitted wood burner
- uPVC conservatory
- Garage and extra parking space
VILLAGE LOCATION! Superb detached bungalow with 2 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, a garage and extra parking! NO CHAIN!
VILLAGE LOCATION! This superb detached bungalow is situated in a modern development within the popular village of Friday Bridge. There is a garden to the front and a driveway leading to the garage and an extra parking area. Inside, the property has an entrance hall, kitchen with fitted units, lounge with fitted wood burner and a uPVC conservatory. There are also two good sized bedrooms, one of which has a range of fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom. There is gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and the property is being sold with the benefit of no upward chain.
Lounge 18' 2" x 10' 10" ( 5.54m x 3.30m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
Conservatory 11' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.48m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 1 13' x 10' 10" ( 3.96m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 5' 5" ( 2.24m x 1.65m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed through five sets of traffic lights taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side. At the roundabout proceed straight over and take the second turning on the right signposted Elm and Friday Bridge. Continue through the village of Elm and then onto Friday Bridge. Turn left into West Drive and left again into Flint Way. Turn left into Reed Way and at the junction turn right into Bullfinch Way. Turn left then left again and continue to the bottom where the property will be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55550241.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.