3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEfflinch Lane, Barton under Needwood, DE13
- Traditional Semi Detached Home
- Beautifully Presented Interiors
- Upgrades including Rewiring, New Plumbing & Windows
- Sitting Room with Multifuel Stove
- Kitchen with Quartz Worktops
- Open Plan Dining & Family Room with Wood Burner
- Three Double Bedrooms, En Suite & Bathroom
- Single Garage & Ample Parking
- Established & Generous Gardens
- John Taylor School Catchment
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED HOME set in the popular village of Barton under Needwood, benefitting from modernised and upgraded interiors, three superb double bedrooms and generous gardens. Occupying a desirable position within John Taylor School Catchment, this immaculate family home benefits from a number of recent upgrades to include rewiring, new plumbing including boiler and radiators, new windows (in most), plastering and redecoration throughout. The accommodation comprises briefly porch, reception hall, sitting room, open plan dining and family room, refitted kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor, with three excellent double bedrooms to the first floor serviced by a refitted en suite and family bathroom. The interiors showcase character parquet flooring, a new kitchen with quartz worktops, refitted bathroom suites and wood burning stoves to the two reception rooms, with a high quality of finish being apparent throughout. To the front is parking for a number of vehicles as well as access into the detached garage and established and generous gardens lie to the rear aspect backing onto the playing fields of the primary school.
The charming village of Barton under Needwood, a popular choice for both families and couples alike, offers an array of amenities including coffee shops, gift shops, a post office, newsagent, local store, GP surgery, dental practice, library and a stunning Tudor church. Holland Sports club is a short walk from the property and plays host to an array of sporting activities for all ages including rugby, football, cricket, tennis and more. The village is well served by schools having both the Thomas Russell infants and primary schools which feed into the highly regarded John Taylor Specialist Science School. well placed for commuters, the village is also ideally placed for travel on the A38, A50 and M6 and regular rail links from Lichfield provide access to Birmingham and London (in 80 minutes).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55553118.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28048343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.