4 bedroom detached house for saleWoking,Surrey
Sold by Us
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Reception room
- Dining room
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Three further double bedrooms
- All bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- Private rear garden with patio and garden shed
This attractive and well proportioned property is ideally located on a small cul-de-sac in a popular area less than 1 mile to Woking town centre.
This attractive property is ideally located on a small cul-de-sac in a popular area less than 1 mile to Woking town centre which has an excellent range of shops, restaurants and local amenities. The mainline train station is also located in Woking town centre which gets you to London Waterloo in under 25 minutes. Woking park is approximately 1/2 a mile from the house which offers a wide variety of leisure facilities. The property also benefits from being in close proximity to a number of good schools and approximately 1/2 a mile to a new secondary school being built on Egley Road. Internally the property is well presented throughout and offers flexible, well proportioned accommodation. The stunning, sunny, private rear garden is lawned and has a delightful patio area and can be accessed from both the kitchen/breakfast room and the 23ft dual aspect reception room. Externally the property has driveway parking for approximately three - four cars and an integral double garage with plumbing and utility area Viewings highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2102837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.