4 bedroom terraced house for salePadbrook Mews, Cullompton. EX15 1RU
- SELECT DEVELOPMENT OF 14 NEW HOMES
- 10 YEAR BUILDING GUARANTEE
- 3/4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- SOLAR PANELS
- DOUBLE GLAZED WOODEN FRAMED WINDOWS
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
Padbrook Mews is a small select development of 14 new homes. These four bedroom homes offer a good size living space for a family home, each arranged over 3 floors and have been built to a high specification throughout, including contemporary kitchen and bathroom suites and solid wood oak doors.
Briefly comprising entrance hallway, cloakroom, contemporary kitchen, living room with French doors leading on to rear patio on the ground floor. On the first floor are bedrooms three and four and a family bathroom. The master bedroom with contemporary en-suite and bedroom two are located on the second floor.
Each home will benefit from double glazed wooden framed windows, Vissman installed and warranted gas central heating system, solar energy panels and a 10 year building guarantee.
*PLEASE NOTE: All dimensions subject to change, all pictures are examples only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55556863.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELSAL99270445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.