4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Gardens, West End
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner with Appliances
- Separate Lounge with French Doors to Garden
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Driveway Leading to Detached Garage
- Woodland Outlook
- Desirable West End Location
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Remainder of NHBC Guarantee
- EPC - B
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this exceptional four bedroom detached family home located in the highly requested area of West End. The property comprises; entrance hall, downstairs WC, modern fitted kitchen/diner, and lounge with French doors leading to the garden. The first floor boasts the master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms and the family bathroom. The property is only two years old and is immaculately presented throughout.
Externally the property benefits from driveway parking leading to the detached garage, fully enclosed sunny aspect rear garden, and a woodland view to the front of the property.
The area of West End is one of our most requested locations, and offers good local amenities including day to day shopping facilities, supermarket, post office, doctors, local schools, Virgin Active Hampshire Health and Racquet Club and the Ageas Bowl. Southampton Airport and Parkway train station offer excellent transport links with regular services to London Waterloo, as well as easy access to the motorways.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation this property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55557580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6947593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.