3 bedroom terraced house for saleElms Vale Road, Dover, Kent
- 3 bedroom mid-terraced family home
- Loft room
- Separate lounge & dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Close to a variety of schools
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Location, location, location! Close to a variety of primary and secondary schools so you can walk your children to school, a newsagents across the road, close to a train station for the commute to work and countryside down the road to take the faithful friend for a stroll.Walking inside, you will certainly notice how immaculate this home is, there is nothing for you to do except just move in. You will certainly be bowled over by the space available with a lounge area & dining area for entertaining and the downstairs cloakroom is a god-send especially if you have young children. There are three spacious bedrooms upstairs meaning that you will never have the notorious box room to contend with. There is even an loft room which will make a great study to work from home or even a hobby room. Outside the garden is low maintenance, long gone are the days of mowing the lawn, however, there is still areas to add some colour when you tend to the planted areas.
What the Owner says:
Moving from Portsmouth we moved to this area as we had family in Dover. We did look around at a lot of other properties but as soon as we saw this house we knew it was going to be perfect. We could certainly see the potential. In the years that we have been here we have re-decorated throughout, installed a new bathroom, had fitted wardrobes and new carpets throughout . We have done a lot of work to the rear garden which has made it very low maintenance but colourful.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge Area: 13'6 x 11'7 (4.12m x 3.53m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 11'2 (3.66m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen: 13'4 x 10'0 (4.07m x 3.05m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'3 (3.94m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'3 x 9'5 (3.43m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'3 x 10'1 (3.13m x 3.08m)
- Family Bathroom
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 13'9 x 10'10 (4.19m x 3.30m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55558576.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10730329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.