3 bedroom terraced house for saleMaple Cottage Normanton Road, Packington, Ashby-De-La-Zouch, LE65
- EPC Ratings Awaited
- New Build Cottage Style Home
- Sought After Village Location
- Entrance Area Lounge Cloaks/Wc
- Good Size Kitchen/Dining Room
- Landing Three Bedrooms Family Bathroom
- En Suite Shower To Master Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Lawn Rear Garden
- Viewing Essential
Viewing essential. Three bedroom mews cottage style homes in this sought after village location. Located on the edge of the development these lovely properties of well laid out accommodation comprising of entrance are, lounge inner lobby, cloakroom/wc, good size fitted dining kitchens. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has the advantage of an en suite shower room/wc. Further benefiting from gas fired central heating system and double glazing. Externally there is a lawn rear garden and allocated covered car standing. Viewing is essential to appreciate, call your move now for your individual viewing appointment. Please note that all sales particulars and images are for marketing and illustrative purposes only. Advertising images may include upgrades as home specifications can vary. EPC available on completion.
The property is located in Packington which is a sought after village location close to the market town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch. With a range of local amenities and popular schooling the property is all well located for various transport links via A42/M42 ans M1 motorway links.
Ideal professional or family homes in a sought after village location but having the benefit of a new build property. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the style and location. Call Your Move estate agents on 01530 834474 to book your individual viewing appointment.
Lounge 12' 11" (max) x 14' 4" (3.94m (max) x 4.37m )
Cloakroom / WC
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 1" x 11' 8" (max) (4.9m x 3.56m (max) )
Master Bedroom 9' 10" (to front of robes) x 9' 5" (3m (to front of robes) x 2.87m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 9' 3" x 9' 10" (plus ent rec) (2.82m x 3m (plus ent rec) )
Bedroom 6' 7" x 12' 1" (max into ent area) (2.01m x 3.68m (max into ent area) )
Family Bathroom / WC
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528820415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.