2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHeywood Boulevard, Thingwall, Wirral
- Attractive Two Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Situated in the Popular Residential Area of Thingwall
- Benefiting from Being Offered for Sale with No Chain
- L Shaped Lounge Diner, Conservatory and a Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms and a Modern Four Piece Bathroom
- Ample Off Road Parking Leading to a Detached Garage
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Lovely Wrap Around Well Maintained Private Gardens
Offered for sale with no onward chain, Move Residential are delighted to present to the sales market this attractive two double bedroom detached bungalow. Situated in the popular residential area of Thingwall within easy reach of local amenities and commuting links throughout Wirral, Liverpool and Chester.
In brief this well appointed accommodation comprises a porch, hallway, spacious L shaped lounge diner, conservatory and a well fitted kitchen. Two double bedrooms and a modern four piece bathroom. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and driveway providing ample off road parking and leading to a detached garage. Completing this home perfectly are the beautifully maintained wrap around gardens. A closer inspection is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8958903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.