2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleUpper Northam Road, Hedge End, Southampton
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Front And Rear Garden
- Driveway With Off Road Parking
- No Forward Chain
Detached two bedroom bungalow situated close to Hedge End Village. The property benefits from lounge/ dining room, kitchen, double glazing, front and rear garden off road parking for several cars and NO forward chain! Viewing's highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet?
Don't miss out on this bedroom detached bungalow located in Hedge End.
NO FORWARD CHAIN!
Call now to book your viewing on 01489 785 269!
Double glazed front door leading to entrance hall, loft access, radiator and doors to:
Lounge 21' 10" into bay x 11' ( 6.65m into bay x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, featured electric fireplace and door to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side and rear elevation, door leading to rear garden and radiator.
Kitchen 10' max x 10' 6" ( 3.05m max x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surface, splash back tiling, built in electric over, gas hob, extractor hood over, space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer and door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 9" into bay and wardrobe x 11' ( 3.89m into bay and wardrobe x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes containing central heating boiler and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled in principle areas and radiator.
Enclosed by low level fencing and hedging, mainly laid to lawn with path to front door, flower and shrub borders, driveway with off road parking for several cars and side access.
Enclosed by panel fencing and hedging, patio area adjacent to property, remainder of garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub border, outside tap, two sheds and green house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55563790.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE102965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.