1 bedroom flat for saleWindleshim Court, Worthing Road, Wick, LITTLEHAMPTON
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- SPACIOUS LIVING / DINING ROOM
- LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- MODERNISED BATHROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- PLEASANT DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- ALLOCATED OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO LOCAL AMENITIES
W Welch Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the open market this larger than average, first floor flat situated in the ever popular Windlesham Court on the highly sought after Worthing Road in Wick, Littlehampton. This property is conveniently situated in close proximity to local amenities as well as Littlehampton train station. The property comprises a spacious lounge diner, modern fitted kitchen as well as modernised bathroom and large double bedroom. This property is in pleasant decorative order throughout and has the additional benefit of an allocated parking space. We advise early viewing of this property to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55564906.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP200868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.