Land for saleSchool Hill, St. Keverne
- Outline planning permission for the erection of a dwelling (all matters reserved)
- Great investment opportunity
- Highly sought after village location
- Approximately one mile from the coast
DESCRIPTION CALLING ALL INVESTORS! A fantastic opportunity to purchase a plot with conditional outline planning permission for the erection of a dwelling (all matters reserved), located in a highly sought after village location approximately one mile from the picturesque Godrevy Cove beach.
LOCATION Located approximately one mile inland from the coast and surrounded by picturesque countryside, St Keverne is one of the Lizard Peninsula's most highly sought after villages. At the heart of the village is the quaint central square which is renowned for its period architecture, prominent landmark 15th Century Church and range of shops and services. St Keverne benefits from a good range of amenities and services including parish Church, primary school, doctor's surgery, post office, public house, butchers and bakery. The beaches at the picturesque Godrevy Cove and also Porthoustock are both approximately with one mile of the village with further beaches at Coverack and Porthallow Cove within two miles. The bustling market town of Helston with its larger range of amenities and services including secondary school with Sixth Form College, cinema and leisure centre is within 12 miles.
PLANNING PERMISSION Cornwall Council planning application reference PA18/04709. Grant of conditional outline planning permission for the erection of a dwelling (all rights reserved). Dated 11 July 2018.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS Strictly through the vendors agents, Helston Office, 14 Meneage Street, Helston, Cornwall, TR13 8AB
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55565379.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915035460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.