2 bedroom flat for saleThe Berkeleys, 22/23Sunny Bank, South Norwood
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Purpose Built Flat
- In a tucked away side road. Double Glazing
- Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station, The Country Park & Tram Link local
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators. Entry phone
- Must be viewed internally to be appreciated
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom in white
- In our opinion ideal first time buy
- Lease is approximately 150 years (200 years from the 31st December 1968).
Situated in a "tucked away" side road this two bedroom top floor purpose built flat simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated. Would in our opinion make an ideal first time buy. In terms of transport, bus routes are close by and Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station serves the area. South Norwood itself has recently been named as a "property hotspot", the High Street has an eclectic mix of shops, including three coffee shops (one being a recently opened Costa). Ring now for an immediate appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55566645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28050137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.