3 bedroom detached house for saleHough Hill, Swannington, Coalville, LE67
Offers in Region of
- Beautifully Extended & Upgraded Detached Family Home
- High Quality Specification Throughout
- Stunning Living Dining Kitchen with Bi fold Doors
- Anthracite Windows
- Utility Room & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Lounge with Bay Window
- Three Double Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Parking for up to 6 Vehicles
- Landscaped garden with rural aspect
- Heating and Lighting Controlled Mobile App
This detached family home has been completely renovated and upgraded to a high standard including a new roof, complete electrical re- wire, new central heating system with designer radiators which with the lighting can be controlled by a mobile app, quality flooring and sanitary wear and oak veneer doors. Anthracite windows with white internally fitted throughout. Stunning living dining kitchen with bi- fold doors out to patio, fitted with a stainless steel range cooker, island unit with breakfast bar and quartz work surfaces. On the ground floor is also a utility room, shower room with w.c., and lounge with bay window to the front. On the first floor the stairs landing and the three double bedrooms have been fitted with new carpet and the bathroom totally upgraded. There is ample parking to the front,the enclosed rear garden is landscaped with lawn and raised sleeper beds and offers rural views beyond. No onward chain.
The desirable village of Swannington is well placed for access to the M42, M1, East Midlands airport and A50 to Leicester.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11722371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkley Estate & Letting Agents, Kibworth Beauchamp. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.