4 bedroom detached house for salePrescott Way, Bishop Auckland, County Durham, DL14
- Four bedroom detached residence
- Nicely presented family home
- Boasting refitted kitchen and bathrooms
- Driveway, garage and gardens
- A viewing comes highly recommended
Improved greatly by the current owner to include a beautifully refitted dining kitchen, bathroom and ensuite, this four bedroom detached family home is sure to suit a range of purchasers. Enjoying a pleasant plot, in brief, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with bay window, dining kitchen, utility room and ground floor wc. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms, with ensuite to master, and a family bathroom. The second floor boasts an exceptional sized bedroom with large walk-in cupboard. Externally the property has gardens to the front and rear and a separate garage with driveway. Boasting gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout, a viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55567347.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO180027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.