4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Brooklands Wrea Green Preston
- CHARMING LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE WITH CHARACTER
- Offering Updated & Extended Accommodation
- In Sought After Village Centre Cul-de-Sac Just Off 'The Green'
- 3 Reception, Open Plan Modern Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Sep WC
- 4 Bedrooms& 2 Modern Bathrooms, 1 En-Suite
- Majority uPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating, 2 Car Driveway & Attached Single Garage
- Well Stocked Established Garden With Secluded South Facing Rear
- Vacant Possession - No Chain Delay
An opportunity to buy one of these charming late 1960's link detached houses in the popular and sought after cul-de-sac of The Brooklands situated in the heart of the village just off 'The Green'.
Number 17 has, in the recent past, undergone a transformation offering deceptive extended accommodation which has been tastefully updated.
To appreciate the position and condition an internal inspection by appointment is strongly advised.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55568028.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIR-13FK0ZP6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Wilson, Kirkham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.