2 bedroom barn conversion for saleDerby Road, Ashbourne
- Charming Detached Barn Conversion
- 1400 Sq.ft Gross Internal Area
- Stunning Sitting Room
- Fitted Dining Kitchen, Utility
- Study/Family Room, Guest w.c
- Double Garage with Hobby Room over
- 2 En Suites. Double Glazing
- Spacious Gardens. EPC Rating B
This charming and spacious detached barn conversion offers character accommodation including en suites to both of the bedrooms, a detached double garage with room over and is set on a spacious plot.
Hardwood entrance door leads into the spacious Reception Hall with stone effect tiled floor and stairs to first floor.
Guest Cloakroom fitted with a white suite and stone effect tiled floor.
Fitted Dining Kitchen with a range of beech effect base and wall mounted units with roll top work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated Bosch appliances comprise electric hob, extractor fan over, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Stone effect tiled floor and beamed ceiling. Door to the Utility with a range of beech effect wall and base mounted units, roll top work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, oil fired central heating boiler and stone effect tiled floor. Door to the rear garden.
The Sitting Room is dual aspect and has a beamed ceiling, inset fireplace with log burning stove and stone hearth. Archway to the Study/Family Room/Occasional Bedroom with french doors to the side patio.
First Floor Landing with skylight and exposed beamed walls. Bedroom One has a range of fitted wardrobes to the eaves, skylight, exposed beams and arch to Dressing Room/Nursery which has a skylight and side window. En Suite with a white suite including bath with shower attachment over, wash basin on a vanity unit, heated towel rail, skylight and tiled floor. Bedroom Two also has a range of fitted wardrobes to the eaves, two skylights and door to En Suite with a white suite including shower cubicle with mixer shower over, wash basin housed on a vanity unit, tiled floor, skylight and heated towel rail.
The property is accessed off a private road. To the front of the property is a tarmacadam driveway providing ample parking leading to the Double Garage with power and lighting. Steps lead up to a first floor landing with door to a Hobbies Room/Office which has power and lighting and window.
Spacious gardens lie mainly to the rear and side with lawns, display borders and a large paved patio area which is south facing and an ideal sun trap. Additional gravelled and hedged area. The garden is enclosed by beech hedging. A garden shed is available by separate negotiation.
From Dig Street bear left, head to the traffic lights and proceed straight on to the A52 Derby Road. Continue past Preston's Garage on the right and in between the garage and the island, there will be a right hand turning with two cream posts and a John German for sale. Turn right down this private drive, follow towards the bottom bearing left and as you arrive in the courtyard the property will be located immediately on the left hand side.
1) Shared septic tank with neighbouring property. The cost is split between the two properties, each paying half of the servicing cost, approximately £310 per annum, and half of the emptying cost, about £165, done about every 2 years.
2) Please be aware David Wilson Homes will be building behind the property, please refer to Derbyshire Dales Council for further planning information.
3) The current owners have installed photovoltaic cells which over the past three years has provided more income than the annual electricity usage.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water and electricity are believed to be connected to the property. Oil tank. Shared septic tank with neighbouring property. Purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Internet Broadband Connection.
Derbyshire Dales District Council. Band D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55570332.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953066296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.