3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenhill Gardens, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- Vacant possession, gas central heating
- Low maintenance garden
- Short walk from town centre
- Close to Herne Bay High School
- EPC energy rating D (64)
In recent years, this mid terrace house has been subject to many improvement works, and is now being sold with vacant possession.
This is a thoroughly deceptive spacious family home, well finished and perfectly located close to the town centre and within a short walk of the beach. Herne Bay High School is close by, as is access to the Thanet Way.
All 3 bedrooms are at first floor level and to help increase cupboard space in the kitchen, you have a utility area with access to the garden.
There is on street parking available to the front and a rear garden very much designed to be easy to maintain.
The property has no chain and has both gas central heating and double glazing.
This is an ideal affordable family home with both a lounge and dining room giving you the space unrivalled by surrounded properties.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 15'9 (4.80m) x 13'0 (3.97m) narrowing to 9'0 (2.75m)
- Dining Room: 12'2 x 9'0 (3.71m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen: 9'6 x 8'9 (2.90m x 2.67m)
- Utility Room: 6'5 x 6'4 (1.96m x 1.93m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 8'10 (3.66m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'6 x 6'4 (2.29m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55571778.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.