3 bedroom detached house for saleConyers Road, East Cowton, Northallerton
- Three bedroom detached house
- Extended ground floor accommodation
- Log burner with back boiler
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Well presented living accommodation
- Large gardens and off-street parking
- Village location within a cul-de-sac
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Externally, there are large south-facing gardens to the rear. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall, large living room with log burner and French doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units and the dining room has been added and has French doors to the rear and vaulted ceiling with Velux window. There is also a really useful utility room and separate cloaks/WC. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a lovely family bathroom with a white suite and separate shower cubicle. The village of East Cowton has a number of facilities to include church, public house, school and village shop.
An outstanding, superbly presented and generously proportioned detached family house with large south-facing rear gardens.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Oil central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding D)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55572951.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28051374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.