2 bedroom lodge for sale12 RIVERS EDGE, DOLLAR LODGE & HOLIDAY HOME PARK, DOLLAR
- EXCLUSIVE DELTA EVESHAM LUXURY LODGE SET IN IDYLLIC RURAL SETTING
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ DINING AREA/ MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS BOTH WITH DRESSING ROOM (MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM)
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- DECKED VERANDA OVERLOOKING THE RIVER DEVON HOT TUB NEGOTIABLE EXTRA
- PRIVATE PARKING
- IDEAL HOLIDAY HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
Luxurious 'Delta Evesham' style lodge set in idyllic rural location along side the River Devon. Offering excellent views, situated on the outskirts of Dollar, the lodge makes an ideal holiday home or investment property.
Nestled at the foot of the Ochil Hills, Dollar provides plenty of local amenities including a Post Office, local supermarket, a variety of local shops, library and renowned private education facility of Dollar Academy. Leisure facilities include Dollar Golf Course and the Historic Castle Campbell with many footpaths throughout the picturesque setting of Dollar Glen. Perfectly located with its own private water running past the lodge, the park offers exclusive fishing. Dollar has the advantage of being close to the road network, so is an ideal base for exploring and visiting many attractions across the Central Belt and onto the cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow. The world famous Gleneagles Hotel and Golf Course is only a 25 minutes drive away.
The lodge is offered fully furnished comprising; open plan lounge, dining area and modern fitted kitchen, utility room, inner hallway, two double bedrooms (both with dressing rooms and master with en-suite) and bathroom. Externally the lodge is complimented with decking overlooking the River Devon and the pitch offers private parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6108865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by County Estates, Alloa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.