4 bedroom terraced house for saleHhainworth Wood Road, Keighley, BD21 5DR
- FOUR BEDROOM STONE BUILT TERRACE
- POPULAR LOCATION
- SET OVER FOUR FLOORS
- GOOD ACCESS TO M62/M621 MOTORWAY NETWORK
- IDEAL FOR INVESTORS, BUILDERS AND DIY ENTHUSIASTS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- DG GCH
Call FastMove on 03333 232199 7 days a week till 9pm CALLING ALL INVESTERS TO LOOK AT THIS FOUR BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY, Located within the sought after area of Keighley. Boasting great dimensions, two reception rooms and four double bedrooms. Close to all local amenities, good public transport links, surrounded by reputable schools, and within easy reach of the M62/M621 this property is ideally situated. Briefly comprising of lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, four bedrooms and bathroom. Viewings are a must!
Could be hugely versatile but currently offers useful storage space.
Doors leading to master bedroom, bedroom four and bathroom.
Lots of space for adding extra furniture. Large uPVC window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Single bedroom with uPVC window and wall mounted radiator.
Ground floor which splits into two rooms making the kitchen and cellar.
Generous sized kitchen with an array of wall and base units providing plenty of storage. Single stainless steel sink and plumbing for washing machine. Further door leading out into the rear garden.
Family sized bathroom with three piece suite. Comprising of panelled bath with overhead shower, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiles to the walls with wall mounted radiator and uPVC window.
Doors to bedroom two and three.
Double bedroom with uPVC velux window and wall mounted radiator.
A further double bedroom with again uPVC velux window and wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property is a small garden surrounded by a brick built wall. Ample on street parking available. To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden
Internal doors leading to lounge and dining room.
Large reception room with uPVC window filling the room with natural sources of light. Gas fire and surround giving the room a focal point. Wall mounted radiator.
Spacious dining area with stairs to both second floor and ground floor. UPVC window and wall mounted radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55585530.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RNSAL99320938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Rotherham North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.