3 bedroom apartment for saleWoodgrange, Devon Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Delightful estuary views
- Large entrance hall
- Light, airy and spacious
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus en-suite shower room
- Large balcony
- Triple garage and parking
- Close to Salcombe town and harbours
2 Woodgrange is one of four apartments created from the conversion of a handsome early 20th Century house located just outside the centre of Salcombe and enjoying excellent views over woodland to open sea and to South Pool Creek.
The apartment is beautifully appointed with large windows allowing plenty of natural light throughout the property and access from the very generous hall opens out onto a large balcony with delightful water views. Outside the property has its own entrance door and benefits from a triple garage allowing for plenty of storage and parking.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55586916.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL120144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.