3 bedroom detached house for saleMill Road, Murrow, Wisbech
- Detached house in village location
- Modern kitchen
- 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Off road parking + rear garden
- No upward chain!
Move straight into this detached cottage that is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN and includes 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, modern kitchen, utility, conservatory, bathroom & separate wc. Also off road parking & rear garden.
NO UPWARD CHAIN! Move straight into this delightful cottage that is situated in the popular village of Murrow. The accommodation offers plenty of space including 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a modern kitchen, useful utility room, conservatory, bathroom and additional wc. The property also benefits from having calor gas central heating, off road parking and a rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.63m )
Utility Room 6' 10" x 4' 3" ( 2.08m x 1.30m )
Dining Room 12' 6" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.81m max x 3.56m max )
Lounge 12' 6" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.81m max x 3.56m max )
Conservatory 10' 1" max x 7' 5" max ( 3.07m max x 2.26m max )
Bathroom 8' x 6' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.08m )
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 12' max ( 3.89m max x 3.66m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.81m max x 3.58m max )
Bedroom Three 11' 9" max x 8' max ( 3.58m max x 2.44m max )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and at the second set of traffic lights turn left signposted Leverington. Continue along into Leverington Common and at the crossroads proceed straight over towards Murrow. Continue along into the village of Murrow and at the "T" junction turn left into Murrow Bank. Take the first right into Mill Road where the property will be found first house on the right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55596864.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.