2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRivermead, Stalham
- Offered with no onward chain
- Popular location
- Easy access to the High Street
- Enclosed gardens
- Large driveway and a garage
- Spacious accommodation
- Easy routes in and around Stalham
- Viewings advised to appreciate the standard on offer
"Convenience of being able to reach the town centre" with this SPACIOUS home that Sts on this popular development which is within easy reach to the WIDE RANGE OF MARKET TOWN FACILITIES. Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this home is ideal for those looking for easy living in a peaceful and quiet location. With an established garden which is low maintenance and ample parking plus a garage.
Popular amongst many buyers with its wide range of facilities on offer such as the school, shopping facilities and links around town and to Norwich and Great Yarmouth. The Norfolk broads and the popular beaches of Sea Palling and Happisburgh are within easy reach, which offer a wide range of activities. Stalham is also a short drive to North Walsham and Wroxham where train links are available, and Norwich train station provides links to London Liverpool Street.
UPVC double glazed door to front, Cupboard, Power points, UPVC double glazed window to front, Fitted carpet, Storage heater.
14' 10'' max x 12' 8'' max (4.52m x 3.86m)
UPVC double glazed window to front, Electric storage heater, Television point, Telephone point, Fitted carpet, Power points.
10' 0'' x 7' 11'' (3.05m x 2.41m)
UPVC double glazed window to side, Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Cupboards, Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, Stainless steel sink and drainer, Work surfaces, Splash back tiling, Fitted carpet, Fridge freezer space, Power points.
Power points, Fitted carpet, Airing cupboard, Loft access.
11' 7'' x 10' 7'' (3.53m x 3.22m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, Electric storage heater, Built in cupboards, Television point, Fitted carpet, Power points.
11' 8'' max x 11' 0'' max (3.55m x 3.35m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear, Electric storage heater, Fitted wardrobes, Television point, Fitted carpet, Power points.
UPVC double glazed window to side, Electric storage heater, Tiled flooring, Shower cubicle, Wash hand basin, Extractor fan, WC, Fully tiled, Heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to lawn with a paved area and flower borders.
Mainly laid to lawn with a range of planting and trees. There is a range of flower borders, paved walkways, green house and shed.
Tarmac driveway for ample vehicles.
Window to side, Power points, Lighting, Electric up and over doors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55598787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8504327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.