3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBullamoor Road, Northallerton
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Spacious living accommodation
- Double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Two of the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- Large front garden
- Popular location
- Walking distance of school
ATTRACTIVELY PRICED FOR AN EARLY SALE AND AVAILABLE WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION.
The property has a large garden to the front and enclosed garden to the rear with patio, and benefits from gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation includes a large entrance hall, living room and a dining room with patio doors to the rear garden. The fitted kitchen is to the rear. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms (two with built-in wardrobes), a bathroom, separate WC and a large storage cupboard. Externally there is a large front garden and enclosed rear garden with wooden shed, greenhouse and two brick-built stores. The property is located in a popular location and within walking distance of amenities.
A spacious three bedroom semi-detached house which would benefit from some updating, situated within a popular residential location.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding B)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55598871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27648784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.