2 bedroom flat for saleNorth Walsham Road, Bacton
Withdrawn from Market
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazed sash windows throughout
- Open plan living / kitchen
- Easy access to the village facilities
- One allocated off road parking space
- Second floor apartment
- Close to transport links
- Viewings highly advised
"Convenience and low maintenance" with open plan living and situated in a very quite location of Bacton coast. Offering walking distance to local shops, transport links and the coast. The accommodation is finished to a high standard throughout that offers the "open plan living style" and will suit anyone looking for the convenience of living near the coast. Viewings are advised.
16' 2'' x 18' 3'' (4.92m x 5.56m)
UPVC double glazed sash windows to front and side, Television point, Wooden flooring, Radiator, Power points, Exposed beams.
11' 11'' max x 11' 1'' max (3.63m x 3.38m)
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Cupboards, Electric oven and hob, Stainless sink and drainer, Plumbing for washing machine, Built in fridge, Cooker hood, Exposed beams.
10' 6'' max x 16' 1'' max (3.20m x 4.90m)
UPVC double glazed sash window to side, Television point, Fitted carpet, Radiator, Power points.
Bacton is a popular coastal village which offers a fantastic beach and coastal facilities. There is a range of shops and restaurants / pubs on offer which are welcoming and friendly. The are also runs several public buses around the village and to the market towns of North Walsham and Stalham.
Door to front, Wooden flooring, Power points.
12' 4'' max x 15' 2'' max (3.76m x 4.62m)
UPVC double glazed sash window to front, Television point, Fitted carpet, Radiator, Power points.
UPVC double glazed sash window to side, Bath with mixer taps and shower over, Wash hand basin with vanity, Extractor fan, Partly tiled, Heated towel rail.
Storage cupboard and communal area.
One allocated parking space
We have been informed us that there is £725 annual service charge and a remaining lease of 149 years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55599468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8979372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.