4 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street
- Stunning Apartment set over 2 floors
- Potential to create an annexe
- Over 1700 Sq ft
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom
- 2 Staircases
- Full of Character and Features
- Flexible Accommodation
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A SIMPLY STUNNING APARTMENT measuring over 1700 sq.ft. Dating back to the 1890s, this wonderful duplex apartment has a wealth of character and being situated in the heart of the delightful village of Hartfield it is within easy reach of the local village shops, pub and some amazing walks for dog walking especially with Winnie the Pooh making Hartfield famous with Pooh Bridge a short walk away.
This beautifully presented apartment offers good proportioned rooms but most important of all there is flexibility in how you use the rooms with the potential subject to permissions to convert the apartment into a main flat with a granny annexe as the property benefits from 2 separate staircases.
To appreciate the accommodation on offer and the sheer character and hard work the owners have put into the apartment a viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the uniqueness of this wonderful home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55602628.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOR160134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Forest Row. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.