5 bedroom detached house for saleHope Cove, Kingsbridge, TQ7
- Magnificent position and views
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Light, airy and spacious accommodation
- Contemporary extension
- Bespoke kitchen
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Baths/shower rooms
- Ample parking
- Close to village and sandy beaches
Hope Cove, a charming old fishing village and now a popular holiday resort, is conveniently located between the famous sailing centre of Salcombe and Thurlestone with its spectacular 18 hole links golf course. Located just 6 miles from Hope Cove is Kingsbridge, the commercial and shopping heart of the area. Hope Cove boasts 2 sandy beaches from which a small craft can be launch with ease and is set amongst dramatic scenery created by the National Trust owned cliffs and headlands that can be accessed by the South Devon Coast Path.
Drake House is perfectly positioned close to the centre of the village standing in a large clifftop garden from which it commands truly magnificent views of the sea, coastline Dand the nearest beach which is no more than a stones' throw away. The house was built over 100 years ago for a retired Sea Captain and the generous accommodation retains many features of the Edwardian period. It presents a rare opportunity to purchase a large family house in an outstanding frontline coastal position.
The property has recently been extensively and superbly refurbished to include an extension with magnificent open plan kitchen/dining/living area where the dramatic sea, beach and coastal views can be enjoyed from all angles.
Drake house has an extremely successful holiday letting history and is producing a significant income.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55602666.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL180006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.