2 bedroom terraced house for saleValley Road, Coventry
- A two bedroomed terraced property with no chain
- In need of updating but offering excellent potential
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- Lounge & kitchen/dining room
- Two double bedrooms & spacious bathroom
- Front & rear gardens
A two bedroomed terraced property in need of updating but offering excellent potential for first time buyers or investors. Spacious accommodation with lounge and kitchen/dining room, two double bedrooms and spacious bathroom. There are front and rear gardens and the property is offered with no chain.
Entrance Hall - Via the uPVC front door with gas central heating radiator and stairs rising to the first floor, doorway leading to:
Lounge - 4.27 x 3.64 (14'0" x 11'11") - With wood laminate flooring, a double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator, wall mounted gas fire to the chimney breast and under stairs storage cupboard and door leading to:
Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.31 x 2.25 (17'5" x 7'4") - A spacious kitchen/dining room with wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces, and tiled splashbacks, built in stainless steel sink unit,space and plumbing for domestic appliances, gas central heating radiator, two double glazed windows, wall mounted boiler and uPVC door out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing - With loft hatch and doors leading to:
Bathroom - Comprising a three piece suite with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with tiled walls surround and electric shower over, obscure double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving.
Bedroom One - 4.33 x 2.76 (14'2" x 9'0") - A double bedroom to the front of the property with a double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator and wardrobe.
Bedroom Two - 3.26 x 2.88 (10'8" x 9'5") - A double bedroom to the rear of the property with a double glazed window and a gas central heating radiator.
Outside Tothe Front - With wooden fencing and lawn with path leading to the front door.
Rear Garden - With patio, mostly laid to lawn and with a timber fence surround.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55602879.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28055665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.