3 bedroom house for saleChestnut Villas, Gillingham
Offers in Excess of
- 3 Bedroom House
- Just Yards from Waterfront
- Good Sized Kitchen/Breakfast Room 3.10m x 3.12m with Integral Appliances
- Living Room 4.01m x 4.06m
- Separate Dining Room 4.04 x 2.74m
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Quiet Cul de Sac Location
- Detached Garage with Two Further Spaces
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
SITUATED JUST YARDS FROM THE WATERFRONT IS THIS 3 BEDROOM 2 RECEPTION ROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE.
This 3 bedroom home is in a quiet cul de sac position just yards from the River Medway waterfront and in a convenient location, with the ground floor accommodation comprising of a good sized kitchen/ breakfast room in the centre of the property and this measures 10'3 x 10'2, with a range of wall and floor units and built in appliances, which include electric oven, four ring gas hob and cooker hood above, plus a 13ft square lounge and a 13'3 dining room with patio doors leading on to the rear garden. One of the three bedrooms is also located on the ground floor, along with a ground floor cloakroom.
The first floor offers two further bedrooms and the family bathroom, with double glazing throughout and gas central heating.
The rear garden is well maintained and offers a wide patio adjoining the rear of the house and a small lawned area.
The garage is detached and sits opposite the property with a further two spaces alongside.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28056012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.