3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreen Lane, Morden, SM4
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- In Need Of Modernising
- Secluded Private Rear Garden
- Close To Transport Links
- Two Reception Rooms
- Potential For Off Street Parking
- Backs Onto Thomas Wall Park
- Close To Local Shops
- Great For St Helier Hospital
- EPC Grade E
** Vendor Suited, Proceedable Buyers Only ** Offered to the market in need of some redecoration and priced to sell is this 3 bedroom family home. The property benefits from storm porch, entrance hall, kitchen, lounge and dining room. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom/wc. To the rear of the premises is a rear garden mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders. EPC Grade E.
The property is located in a tree lined road near to Morden Center and is a short walk away from St Helier overground train station which serves Luton via London Bridge. Near to local bus links to nearby shopping centres and Morden underground station which serves the Northern Line to Central London. Local schools and shopping facilities are also a short walk away.
This is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to acquire a three bedroom house to mark with ones own stamp. Please call our sales office on 020 8330 5056 to arrange your viewing.
Bedroom 14' 9" x 12' 2" (4.5m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 12' 2" x 9' 4" (3.71m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 56' 7" (3.12m x 17.25m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 5' 7" (3.2m x 1.7m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 8" (1.96m x 1.73m )
Living Area 13' 1" x 12' 0" (3.99m x 3.66m )
Dining Area 12' 0" x 9' 2" (3.66m x 2.79m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55607760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528754873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , North Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.