4 bedroom detached house for saleKnolton, Overton, Wrexham, Clwyd
- Drawing room
- Dining room
- Kitchen | Breakfast room
- Sitting room
- Study | Utility
- Four bedrooms | Dressing room
- Two en-suites | Family shower room
- Cellar | Double garage Single garage | Workshop
- Grounds and gardens extending to approximately 10 acres
- EPC Rating F
Bryn Tirion Grange is an attractive period country
house standing in wooded grounds with a sunny
walled garden and meadowland. The house offers
excellent family accommodation with two striking
principal reception rooms with feature fireplaces.
The bespoke fitted kitchen offers a range of appliances to include a Lacanche range cooker. There is an adjoining door to a breakfast room with Jotul log burning stove and everyday sitting room beyond. Beyond the kitchen is a well fitted utility room and a study, with a rear porch and door opening onto the terrace.
An oak staircase from the hall rises to a galleried
landing off which there are four double bedrooms,
two with recently fitted en-suite bathrooms and a
‘Jack and Jill’ shower room.
There is also a substantial cellarage which could be
utilised as a home gym or studio, subject to the
necessary planning permission.
Bryn Tirion Grange is surrounded by beautiful
unspoilt countryside on the Shropshire/Welsh
Border, close to the Cheshire Border. Situated to
the edge of a small rural hamlet, the house is close
to good amenities in the nearby village of Overton
on-Dee and the market town of Ellesmere. In an
area known as the Wynnstay country, it is noted
for its superb riding opportunities and close
proximity to equestrian venues.
There are a number of highly regarded schools in
the area including Ellesmere College, Moreton Hall,
Packwood Haugh, Oswestry School, Shrewsbury
School and Kings and Queens in Chester.
Midway between Chester and Shrewsbury, the
house also has good access to the A483 and A5 for
commuting to a number of further business centres including Wrexham, Telford, Liverpool and
Manchester. Regional International airports include
Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham.
Approached through electric gates, Bryn Tirion
Grange is found at the end of a sweeping driveway
lined with mature trees leading into a large turning
area and triple garage beyond. To the rear of the
house is an attractive walled garden with well
stocked borders, vegetable patch and substantial
shed. The grounds enjoy views over the well
maintained meadowland beyond which is ideal for
livestock or equestrian use
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55616223.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS120050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.