3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBourton Chase, Bourton On The Water
- Brand New Three Bedroom SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME
- A Chance to get onto the Property Ladder
- Two Parking Spaces
- AVAILABLE TO MOVE IN DECEMBER
Cotswold country living at its finest. Brand new three bedroom semi detached SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME comprising kitchen, cloakroom, lounge/dining area, three bedrooms, bathroom, two parking spaces. Available to move in December!
On the outskirts of Bourton on the Water, Bourton Chase is located in the heart of the Cotswolds. This three bedroom semi detached SHARED OWNERSHIP home comprises kitchen, cloakroom, lounge/dining area, three bedrooms, bathroom and two parking spaces and gives you the chance to experience Cotswold country living at its finest. Available to move in December!
Door to front aspect. Access to the kitchen, cloakroom and lounge/diner. Stairs rising to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge / Dining Room
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Access to all three bedrooms and bathroom.
There are two parking spaces.
Illustrations shown are computer generated impressions of how the property may look so are indicative only. External details or finishes may vary on individual plots and homes may be built in either detached or attached styles depending on the development layout. Exact specification, window styles and whether a property is left or right handed may differ from plot to plot. Dimensions shown in any text or plan are approximate sizes only and actual sizes may be different once constructed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDN305521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Swindon (North). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.