8 bedroom bungalow for saleBroadwindsor, Beaminster, Dorset
- In All Just Under 6,000 sq.ft. Net.
- Wide Range of Potential Uses.
- Available As A Whole/Separately.
- Very Rare Opportunity.
- LOT 1 - High Croft with 3.672 Acres - Guide Price £700,000 - £750,000
- LOT 2 - 11.912 Acres- Guide Price £125,000 - £150,000
In total - 8 plus Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, 6 plus Reception Rooms, 3 Kitchens. LPG Central Heating. Extensive Range of Outbuildings. Parking. Gardens, Woodland and Grazing Land. In all about 15.5 Acres
High Croft is a substantial mainly single storey care home and historically was a stables/riding school. It is traditionally built with rendered colour washed elevations under a tiled roof and was substantially extended in the 1980's. It was used until very recently as a care home by Autism Wessex.
The accommodation is currently divided into 3 areas:-
2 Offices, Kitchen, Lounge, Dining Room, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Lounge, Activity Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry, 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms.
Living Room, Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms (One En Suite), Bathroom and Meeting Room.
The property is well set back and screened from the lane being approached through double wooden gates onto a long driveway leading to extensive parking.
There is an extensive range of outbuildings:-
DETACHED BUILDING (The Blue Room) with Classroom, Kitchen/Dining Room and Toilets.
Range of STORE ROOMS
GARAGE, WORKSHOP and BIKE STORES
The gardens are down to lawn and there is also woodland.
The grazing land is principally down to grass. It is not subject to any grants, tenancies or public footpaths.
The existing Planning Use Class is understood to be Class C2 - Residential Institutions (Residential care homes, hospitals, nursing homes, boarding schools, residential colleges and training centres).
There is excellent potential subject to planning for a whole range of uses or redevelopment which might:-
* For use as a single private dwelling
* Demolition for re-development of a new dwelling
* Nursery School or School
* For use of the land for Caravans and Camping
* Outdoor Pursuit Centre
* Holiday Cottage Complex
Detailed investigations should be made with the local Planning Authority.
DEVELOPMENT UPLIFT/OVERAGE PROVISION
Autism Wessex, as a charity, are legally bound to obtain the best financial consideration and to share in any future increase of value arising from a change in circumstances in relation to the property and land (eg building of additional new units) which may not be envisaged at the time of sale.
High Croft and the land will therefore both be subject to development uplift/overage provisions (exact terms and period to be confirmed).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55620547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YVC160010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts Commercial, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.