5 bedroom semi-detached villa for sale4 Melville Road, Dalkeith, Midlothian, EH22 3BY
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully-presented, traditional, five-bedroom, semi-detached house with extensive original features, located in Dalkeith, south-west of Edinburgh.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms and one single bedroom, shower room and bathroom.
- Property features include original ornate plasterwork, stained glass, fireplaces, gas central heating, sash and casement windows with secondary glazing, TV and wired network point in all rooms a...
- Further features include a gravelled double driveway to the front with established borders, and to the rear, a walled courtyard.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, traditional, five-bedroom, semi-detached villa, rich in traditional features, located in Dalkeith, south-west of Edinburgh. The two-storey accommodation comprises an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, four double bedrooms, a single bedroom, shower room and bathroom. Features include ornate plasterwork, stained glass, fireplaces, stairway with decorative banister, gas central heating, sash and casement windows with secondary glazing, telephone points and TV and wired network points in all rooms. Entry is gained via a traditional vestibule with stained glass windows and beyond to the bright hallway. The spacious living room features a triple-bay window, fireplace, ornate cornice and ceiling rose. To the side, the dining room has two windows and a storage cupboard, whilst to the rear, with a door opening into the courtyard, the kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, integrated ceramic hob, electric oven, sink and drainer, with space for a separate washing machine and other white goods. Downstairs there is one double bedroom, upstairs there is a single bedroom and three further double-bedrooms, including a bright and spacious main bedroom with bay window and original features. To the side is a tiled shower room with mixer shower, while the good-sized bathroom is fitted with a traditional suite, including a corner bath. To the front of the property is a double driveway with established borders, and to the rear, a walled courtyard. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout together with the town centre, including a variety of supermarkets. Conveniently located, the property is only a few minutes walk from the local train station, which is a stop on the new Borders Railway. In addition, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh's largest retail parks, with Straiton, providing a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6975848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.