House Boat for saleHope Pier, Lower Mall, Hammersmith, W6
- Permanent and indefinite mooring
- Adjacent to the beautiful Hammersmith Bridge
- On a historic stretch of the River Thames
- 11.9 x 2.13 metre / 39 x 7 foot
- Best suited for a narrowboat or a custom built floating home
- An array of riverside walks, cafés, riverside pubs and restaurants
- Conveniently located under half a mile from the transport hub of Hammersmith
Land and New Homes/Houseboat, riverfront. A very rare opportunity to buy an empty 39 ft. x 7 ft. permanent and indefinite mooring! Any buyer would then be able to put a vessel of their choice, subject to consent via a Change Proposal being granted, on the mooring - best suited for a houseboat or a custom built floating home with potential for a top cabin. These picturesque residential moorings in Hammersmith are adjacent to the beautiful Hammersmith Bridge on a historic stretch of the River Thames. The position is ideal for the areas numerous, well respected schools including both St. Paul's boys and girls, Harrodian and Godolphin and Latymer. The mooring has outstanding views of Hammersmith Bridge and a wide stretch of some of London's most undisturbed riverbanks. Lower Mall Moorings are surrounded by Georgian and Victorian buildings and an array of riverside walks, cafés, riverside pubs and restaurants, while being conveniently located under half a mile from the transport hub of Hammersmith, which offers prompt access into and out of London via several tube lines and multiple bus routes. Mooring Rent and Service Charge per month approximately £150.21
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55625878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 38865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, West London office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.