2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarr Street, Selby, North Yorkshire
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Thoroughly updated accommodation
- Attractive recent decorations
- 2 reception rooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Newly installed gas central heating
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Enclosed rear garden
Ashtons are pleased to offer to the market this beautifully modernised 2 bedroomed traditional style terraced house. The property has just been thoroughly updated and modernised and now offers a newly fitted kitchen and 4 piece bathroom suite, new carpets and has been tastefully decorated throughout. The attractive accommodation includes a newly installed gas fired central heating system and UPVC double glazing. Entrance hall, lounge, separate dining room, newly fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and newly fitted bathroom suite. Forecourt style garden area to the front and enclosed garden to rear. INTERNAL VIEWING VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Selby Market town has an extensive range of shopping facilities, a popular market once a week, an excellent choice of restaurants, pubs and supermarkets, including Sainsbury’s, Tesco, Morrisons and Aldi. The historic town of Selby boasts the famous Selby Abbey, sports centres/sports clubs, several schools, Abbey Walk Retail Park and many more. For the commuter, Selby is well placed for access to the A19 and A63 which in turn provides links to York, Leeds, Wakefield, Doncaster, Howden and Hull etc.
Property ref: 121_1253_4644349
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55632150.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4644349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.