3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleStation Road, New Longton, Preston
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms & Loft Room
- Popular Village Location of New Longton
- Off Road Parking
- South-West Facing Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
- Close to Several OFSTED Outstanding Schools
- Viewings Essential
A deceptively spacious two bedroom, semi detached bungalow located in the much sought after village of New Longton. This great property is ready for someone to come along and put their own stamp on it. Internally you will find a lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and a loft room (formerly used as a sleeping area). The outside space is a lovely place to sit and enjoy a sunny day and allows for off street parking. The current owner has raised a family here making this a good family home. With several outstanding OFSTED schools locally, who could ask for more. MovingWorks politely ask that you arrange all internal and external viewings via the branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55632325.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1251967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving Works, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.