1 bedroom flat for sale30 Hinton Road, Bournemouth
- Modern Second Floor Flat
- In The Heart Of Bournemouth Town Centre
- Walking Distance To The Beach
- One Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge/kitchen
- Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Lift Service
- Easy Reach To Bournemouth Square & Train Station
- Lease Length - 120 Years Remaining
- No Forward Chain
*120 YEARS LEASE* MK Estates are pleased to present for let this second floor, MODERN ONE BEDROOM FLAT in central Bournemouth. Neutral/modern throughout boasting an open-plan kitchen/living area, with separate bedroom and bathroom. Benefits include being short distance to all main travel links in Bournemouth and right on the doorstep of award winning beaches, shops, bistros, and bars.
Secure entry phone system to a newly refurbished communal entrance proving lift service to each floor. NO FORWARD CHAIN
Lease - 120 Years Remaining
Service Charge - 950 per annum
Ground Rent - £200 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55632375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8985504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.