3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBishop Road, Shurdington, Cheltenham, GL51
- EXCELLENT FAMILY HOME WITH SCOPE TO REMODEL & EXTEND, CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & TRANSPORT LINKS
- hall and cloakroom
- living room and dining room
- 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom
- single storey annex with independent access
- gas central heating and double glazing
- gated driveway and large south-east facing rear garden
- close to amenities and major road links and no onward chain
An extended 3 bedroom semi detached family home with a single storey annex, occupying a lovely position overlooking The Green in the village of Shurdington.
This mature semi detached family home has been enhanced by an extension at the rear increasing the accommodation and providing great flexibility of use. Whilst requiring some modernisation, the accommodation is light with well proportioned rooms including 2 reception rooms and a bright and well equipped kitchen with modern units and appliances. The feature room is undoubtedly the living room which has more recently been added providing a cosy relaxing area with double doors to the garden. Upstairs, there are 3 good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The side annex has independent access, its own bedroom, shower room and cloakroom but could easily be used as a home office for a separate business. A large drive at the front provides off road parking for 2 cars and the rear garden is an impressive feature of this property with a patio/seating area large lawn with fruit trees and a garden shed, giving a real feeling of being in the countryside with lots of seclusion. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and the property is offered for sale with no onward chain. A super family home with scope to re-model situated on the outskirts of town with local amenities close by.
Bishop Road is situated off Church Lane in the village of Shurdington which offers a general store, primary school, pubs/eateries, a church and scheduled bus service into Cheltenham which is about 3 miles away. Cheltenham is a superb place for shopping with an abundance of main high street shops, specialist boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Education is very well catered for including The Cheltenham Ladies' College, Cheltenham College, Pates Grammar School, St. Edward's and Dean Close. There are excellent sporting facilities in and around Cheltenham including indoor and outdoor swimming facilities, numerous golf courses and tennis, squash, hockey and croquet clubs. Host to annual cultural festivals including music, literature and jazz, the town is equally famous for horse racing and the annual Gold Cup. Communications are excellent with easy access to the M5 and there are regular train services to London Paddington in just over 2 hours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55632396.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCN180283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.