5 bedroom terraced house for saleGoddard Hall Road, Fir Vale, Sheffield
Offers in Excess of
- Five Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Located Close To Local Shops and Amenities
Located close to local shops, amenities and excellent transport links within Fir Vale is spacious five bedroom mid terraced property.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this spacious five bedroom mid terraced property. Located in the popular area of Fir Vale, close to local shops, amenities, Northern General Hospital and excellent transport links. Goddard Hall Road boosts many features and benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and spacious accommodation. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, reception room, kitchen, five bedrooms and a family bathroom. This would be a great buy for an investor or a owner occupier. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
A front facing double glazed door giving access to the entrance hallway.
Lounge 13' 7" to chimney breast recess x 13' 4" into bay ( 4.14m to chimney breast recess x 4.06m into bay )
A spacious lounge with a front facing double glazed bay window creating a light and airy room, gas fire place with surround, ample space for furnishings and a double radiator.
3rd Reception Room 13' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.17m x 3.51m )
The 3rd reception room has a rear facing double glazed window, gas fire place with surround and a double radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 14' 4" ( 3.07m x 4.37m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units with worktops, sink drainer, access to the cellar and access to the utility room, side facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed door giving access to the rear garden.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.36m x 2.77m )
A side facing double glazed window and access to the shower room.
A convenient shower room with a shower.
First Floor Accommodation
With access to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' x 10' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.07m )
Bedroom one has a side facing double glazed window and a double radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 14' 2" into chimney breast recess ( 4.17m x 4.32m into chimney breast recess )
A rear facing double glazed window built in wardrobes and a double radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 14' ( 4.14m x 4.27m )
A spacious bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a double radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With access to two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom Four 13' 8" to eves x 14' 1" to chimney breast recess ( 4.17m to eves x 4.29m to chimney breast recess )
A rear facing double glazed window and a double radiator.
Bedroom Five 13' 9" to eves x 12' 10" plus chimney breast recess ( 4.19m to eves x 3.91m plus chimney breast recess )
A front facing double glazed skylight window and a double radiator.
The bathroom is fitted with a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and a front facing skylight window.
Exterior And Gardens
To the rear of the property is a courtyard area for garden furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55633024.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.