4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheep Street, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36
- Well-proportioned family accommodation over four floors
- Well of period features with a wealth of modern refinement and technology
- Spacious reception rooms and impressive oak framed kitchen/family room
- Stylish en suite bathrooms have been thoughtfully designed with quality fittings
- Double-opening electric gates lead to a gravelled courtyard to the side and walled garden beyond
- Detached double garage and workshop with planning consent for conversion into a separate dwelling or ancillary accommodation ideal for a dependent relative, working from home or income stream
Delightful stone-built Grade II Listed townhouse recently sympathetically renovated throughout.
Shipston-on-Stour is located within five miles of the Northern Cotswold Escarpment and surrounded by undulating Warwickshire countryside. The Town offers many varied facilities and amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, churches, community hospital, medical centre, recreational facilities and good local shopping. The town has been voted the most attractive market town in England for the last two years.
It is within easy driving distance of Moreton in Marsh (7 miles), Stratford upon Avon (10 miles) Banbury (14 miles) Warwick (17 miles). There are main line rail stations at Moreton (London Paddington) and Banbury (London Euston). The M40 has access points at Junction 10 Gaydon (10 miles), Junction 11 Banbury (12 miles) and Junction 15 Warwick (15 miles).
Dating back to the 18th Century with a bespoke, oak framed single-storey addition, Manor Lodge is a delightful stone-built Grade II Listed townhouse that has recently been sympathetically renovated throughout.
Situated in the heart of Shipston, Sheep Street is an unspoiled part of the town that offers a glimpse of heritage and architecture.
Reception Room, Sitting Room, Open Plan Kitchen and Family Room, Utility, Cloaks and Cellar.
Four Generous Bedrooms, Family Bathroom & Two En Suites.
Walled Gardens and Gated Parking, Large outbuilding with planning to convert.
GIA 330.1 sq m (3553 sq ft)
Square Footage: 3,553 sq ft
When entering Shipston-on-Stour from Stratford-upon-Avon along the A3400, pass the Ellen Badger Hospital to your left, take the right hand turning onto Telegraph Street and continue to the end of the road. At the T junction turn left onto Darlingscott Road, then take the next left turning onto Sheep Street. Continue for a short distance where the subject property will be located to the left-hand side, prior to the junction of High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55634937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAS180077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.