3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWillow Road, South Wootton, King's Lynn
- Three double bedrooms
- Recently refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Refurbished throughout
- Garage and parking
- No onward chain
INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for this three double bedroom detached bungalow that has been refurbished throughout with a recently refitted kitchen and bathroom. The property is in the popular location of South Wooton and is being offered with no onward chain.
William H Brown are delighted to announce this three double bedroom detached bungalow that has been refurbished throughout with a recently refitted kitchen and bathroom. The property boasts no onward chain and internal viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed entrance door and side window to:
Telephone point, radiator, access to roof space.
Lounge 19' x 11' 5" ( 5.79m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed windows, two radiators, television point.
Kitchen 9' 8" Plus recess and cupboards x 9' 10" ( 2.95m Plus recess and cupboards x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen comprises of base and wall level units, worktop surfaces, integrated dishwasher, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, oven, hob and extractor with stainless steel backsplash, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing gas boiler, further storage cupboard, tiled floor throughout kitchen and cupboards, UPVC double glazed window to side and UPVC double glazed exit door to side.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' ( 3.56m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed picture window, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 9' 11" ( 2.84m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bathroom suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, electric shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, extractor, chrome towel radiator.
Separate cloakroom with low level WC, wash hand basin, tile splashbacks, chrome towel radiator, tile floor, extractor, UPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with flower boarders, gravelled driveway leading to a garage with an up and over door which benefits from power and light and pathways to the side of the property. Situated to the rear is a raised patio, lawned garden with shrubs to borders and timid screen fencing, with the property backing on to woodland.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55635270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.