2 bedroom apartment for saleBenson Street, Liverpool, L1
- A Stunning Fifth Floor City Centre Apartment
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Fantastic Views of Anglican Cathedral and City Centre
- Secure and Gated Allocated Parking
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room and Kitchen
- Investment Opportunity
- Energy Rating C
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this stunning city centre apartment situated in this popular and convenient location. The property offers bright accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge area, kitchen area, bathroom/WC and two bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazed windows, electric heating, balcony with excellent city views and secure and gated allocated parking. The property is currently let by way of an assured shorthold tenancy agreement and would make an ideal investment opportunity.
2.3m x 2m
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap, bath with mixer tap, shower and screen over, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, inset spot lights, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, fitted mirror.
4.5m x 3.1m
Two double glazed sliding doors with double glazed windows above opening to balcony, electric heater.
2.6m x 2.3m
Range of wall base and drawer units with worktops incorporating stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, fitted oven, hob and hood, space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, inset spot lights, electric heater, double glazed window.
Excellent views of Liverpool's Anglican Cathedral and city centre can be appreciated.
Secure and gated allocated parking space included in the sale.
There is a service charge payable of £1343.64 per annum
The ground rent is £150, subject to verification.
Leashold for 125 years from 4/6/2005
3.8m x 2.3m
Electric heater, double glazed window.
Stairs and lift to upper floors.
Electric heater, inset spot lights, intercom entry system, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
3.9m x 2.7m
Double glazed window, electric heater.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55641786.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTY140359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, City Centre . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.