4 bedroom detached house for saleKingfisher Drive, Durrington, Salisbury
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage and Driveway Parking
A very well presented link-detached home set within a highly sought after area. The property boasts spacious accommodation which includes in brief: two reception rooms, kitchen & utility room, conservatory, four bedrooms, ensuite, family bathroom, driveway, garage and rear garden.
A very well presented link-detached home set within a highly sought after area. The property boasts spacious accommodation which includes: entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with double doors to the dining room, conservatory, kitchen and utility room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, the master of which benefits from en-suite shower room and the family bathroom. Outside there is driveway parking, single garage and fully enclosed rear garden.
With double glazed door to the front. Radiator.
With double glazed window to the front, WC and wash hand basin, radiator.
Sitting Room 16' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.90m x 3.56m )
With double glazed window to the front, open fire place, radiator, double door to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
With double glazed patio doors to the conservatory and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with tiling to the splash back, eye level electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge freezer, radiator.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear, doors to the garage and garden. With space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble drier with work surfaces over, central heating boiler,
Conservatory 10' 8" x 8' 8" max ( 3.25m x 2.64m max )
Of uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the front, rear and side, flooring.
With double glazed window to the side and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 7" plus door recess ( 3.58m x 3.23m plus door recess )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
With double glazed window to the side, suite comprising shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, part tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" into door recess x 10' ( 3.51m into door recess x 3.05m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.16m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' x 7' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.18m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Suite comprising: bath with shower over, WC, radiator and wash hand basin.
With up and over doors and power and light.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with various shrubs and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55645906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AME102049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.