1 bedroom apartment for saleDoncaster DN1
- 8.5% assured rental returns for 5 years
- Residents rooftop cinema built in the iconic style of the Art Deco era
- Pre-completion discounts on selected apartments
- Danum House is a landmark Art Deco style building set in the heart of Doncaster
- Original 1930s features whilst being refurbished to exceptionally high standards.
- High spec kitchen with appliances
- Reserve for just 5%
- Popular development with units selling out fast
- Show flat available for viewing now
- Meters away from the train station, bus station and motorway network
DANUM HOUSE DONCASTER - Starting prices from £85,000
Reserve from under £5,000
• Flagship conversion of an iconic landmark building in the center of Doncaster
• Grade II listed Art Deco building
• 78 one, two and three bedroom apartments
• Sunrooms with most apartments
• On site concierge service & resident’s cinema
• Rental returns at 8.5% gross
The featured apartment is on the third floor, offering fantastic views and has the added bouns of a walk out terrace. The unit is 519 sq ft and the walk out terrace is 161 sq ft
The eagerly awaited show apartment has been completed and as you can see from the photographs it is looking splendid. Several purchasers have been to visit the development over the last week and all have fed back very positive messages, particularly how spacious the apartments are and how the communal areas are starting to recover their past glories.
Clients either existing or those considering investing in the remaining few properties are welcome to view the development by appointment
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3a-x5r2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.