3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBradgate Drive, COALVILLE
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms & conservatory
- Off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
A three bedroom semi-detached home situated in the sought after location of Coalville within excellent access of local bus routes and amenities. This property would make an ideal purchase for any first time purchaser or buy to let investor.
A three bedroom semi-detached home situated in the sought after location of Coalville within excellent access of local bus routes and amenities. This property would make an ideal purchase for any first time purchaser or buy to let investor offering substantial living accommodation comprising lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and spacious conservatory. Outside; off road parking, low maintenance rear garden and outbuilding. An early viewing is highly advised to avoid any disappointment.
Access to the property via UPVC double glazed door to front with stairs leading to first floor landing.
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 7" ( 5.46m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front with wall mounted radiator. Double glazed French doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 9" x 12' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.86m )
Brick built, UPVC double glazed windows, wall mounted radiator, tiled flooring and French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Dining Room 8' 3" x 10' 5" ( 2.51m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and tiled flooring. Access through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.17m x 2.74m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, partially tiled walls and sink/drainer unit. Continuation of tiled flooring, space for washing machine and oven. Integrated fridge, pantry and double glazed window to rear.
Stairs leading from entrance hallway to the first floor landing with wall mounted radiator and airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 10" MAX ( 3.58m x 3.61m MAX )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.20m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising low level flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath with mixer taps plus overhead shower attachment. Partially tiled walls and double glazed obscure window to rear.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a driveway for off road parking. Gated access down the side of the property leading to the rear garden and outbuilding.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with fence and wall boundaries. Block paved area leading to a raised paved area. Access to outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55649874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH110023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.