3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGresley Way, March
- No Onward Chain
- 16ft Kitchen Diner
- 11ft Bedroom
- Garage AND Off Road Parking
- Wrap Around Style Garden
This Two double bedroom bungalow consisits of an Open Plan Kitchen Diner, high vaulted ceilings, conservatory, enclosed wrap around garden and is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN - Call the office to book your Vieiwng!
UPVC door to front, radiator, tiled floor
Kitchen Diner 4.70m max narrowing to 2.95m x 5.08m narrowing to 3.17m (15'4" narrowing to 9'7" x 16'7" narrowing to 10'4")
UPVC window to front and side, door to rear leading into the conservatory, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ceramic 1 ¼ bowl sink and drainer, integrated cooker, gas hob, overhead extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, radiator, storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing the water tank
Lounge 5.93m x 3.64m (19'5" x 11'9")
Two UPVC windows to side, sliding patio door leading into the conservatory, fireplace with fire, two radiators
Door to side, door to kitchen, sliding door to Lounge, windows to side
Bedroom One 3.59m x 2.97m (11'8" x 9'4")
UPVC window to front, door to ensuite, radiator
Ensuite 1.38m x 2.30m (4'4" x 7'5")
UPVC frosted window to side, shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator
Bedroom Two 3.43m x 3.05m (11'3" x 10'0")
UPVC window to rear, radiator
Bedroom Three 3.02m x 2.26m (9'9" x 7'4")
UPVC window to rear, radiator
Up and over door, electric
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, various plants, trees and shrubs, hardstanding for shed, fully enclosed boarders, side access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55649928.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.