4 bedroom detached house for saleWynches Farm Drive, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Spacious & Versatile Accommodation
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage & Off-Street Parking
- Well Place for St Albans Finest Schooling
- Easy Access to City Centre and Mainline Railway Station
An attractive four double bedroom detached family home, positioned within this sought after cul-de-sac development which is extremely well placed for some of St Albans finest schooling.
Offering spacious and versatile accommodation which is arranged over two floors, this fantastic home boasts an entrance hall, useful study, light and airy living room which leads to a large dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs cloakroom.
To the first floor, both the master bedroom and guest bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms. Bedrooms three and four are also doubles and are serviced by the family bathroom.
Externally, the home benefits from an integral garage and driveway providing off-street parking for two cars to the front and an enclosed low-maintenance rear garden.
The property also offers potential for further expansion (STPP) either into the integral garage or into the loft as several neighbouring properties have completed this work.
Wynches Farm Drive is located on the Eastern side of St Albans and provides easy access to the City centre and the mainline railway station. It is also very close to a range of local amenities and some of St Albans finest schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55651278.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA170339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.