3 bedroom chalet for saleFairway Lakes, Fritton
- Contemporary, leasehold Scandinavian designed chalet with furnishings
- 3/5 bedrooms, 3 on the ground floor with 2 further potential bedrooms upstairs
- 21’ open, vaulted ceiling lounge/diner with Italian glass walkway above & a modern gas fire
- 14’1 master bedroom with en-suite shower room & walk-in wardrobe plus access to the rear deck
- Luxury bathroom with sauna/steam room. Swedish hot tub can also be found on the largest decked area
- LPG central heating plus a gas fire & triple glazing. LED lights throughout too!
- Set on a golf course with well maintained communal green areas & lakes
- Off road shingled parking to the front of the property
- Leisure facilities on-site at Caldecott Hall, include pool, sauna & gym (discounted fees apply)
- Accessed via barrier entry system & conveniently located for the Coast & the Norfolk Broads
SUMMARY Unique and stunning Scandinavian design 3/5 bed detached chalet with character a plenty. A large central living space with a glass walkway above connecting the two upstairs rooms really defines the property beautifully. A decked area on all four corners allows you to enjoy the sunshine all day long!
OUTSIDE A decked area can be found on all four corners of the property, with the largest enjoying a sunken Swedish hot tub. Off road parking is available to the front of the property.
The property is accessed via a shared long driveway from the main road and through a security barrier into the holiday complex, passing a lake and leisure facilities. There are immaculate, communal grounds including unfenced ponds.
Note. The property cannot be your sole/main residence. Ground rent and service and maintenance charges apply.
*The property is to be sold as furnished, subject to discussion with the vendor.
DIRECTIONS Follow the A143 through Haddiscoe, towards Great Yarmouth. Cross the bridge at St Olaves and continue on this road. Just after the Fritton Plant Centre and Flea Market, turn left at the impressive entrance into The Caldicott Hall golf complex, Redwings and Fairway Lakes Village. Follow the driveway, forking right towards Barn Wood leisure facilities. Go through the security barrier and the property is on the left hand side.
DISCLAIMERS Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55651668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361013987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.