2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarlborough Street, Bloxwich, Walsall
- Two bedroom semi detached house
- Full 10 year NHBC guarantee
- Spacious lounge
- Modern dining kitchen & bathroom
- Good sized private rear garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- New build
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- New Carpets Throughout
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this new built two bedroom semi detached house with an independent 10 year guarantee. The Standout features of the property include: spacious lounge, modern dining kitchen & bathroom, a good sized private rear garden and two allocated parking spaces.
The property is situated in Bloxwich on the outskirts of Walsall which provides a wide range of amenities including restaurants, sports centre, shopping outlets and an impressive arboretum. Commuter benefits include A461, A34, M6 and M5 linking the Midlands motorway network with bus & train routes also available from Walsall town centre.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: lounge, dining kitchen and guest w/c. On the first floor: two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: tarmac driveway with parking for two vehicles and private rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7075901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.